- When the colors, typography, labels, and features harmonize perfectly on each page in the map atlas you just created.
- When one small change in the cartography causes a cascade of unintended consequences.
- Your reaction when someone in a frog suit tells you to make that color a little more peachy.
- When your first d3.js interactive map actually works.
- When someone tries to reign in your cartographic profligacy but you badass onward.
A Cartographer's Gifkit. http://t.co/stX1SHdV4u
— Gretchen Peterson (@PetersonGIS) September 18, 2015
— Kiri Carini (@tomatopurl) September 18, 2015
— Alberto Cairo (@albertocairo) September 18, 2015
— Geomatics UCT (@GeomaticsUCT) September 18, 2015